AFRICA DATA FORUM BIG DATA ANALYTICS MASTER CLASS FOR EXECUTIVES
Wednesday 26th September 2018 . Johannesburg
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEO’s, CTOs, CIOs, CDOs, CMOs, Company Directors, Executives, Entrepreneurs, Business Managers In Technology, Senior Managers, Analytics Executives, Data Scientists, Data Practitioners, Customer Services, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, And Sales Roles,
Government, SOEs, Public Services, Startups, Government Services & Private Sector, Telecommunications, Retail, Media Entertainment, Tourism & Hospitality, Banking & Financial, Healthcare And Others
In this conversational masterclass, led by experienced Executives with deep business and data knowledge, the dilemma above is approached from the point of view of leaders, decision makers, policy makers, managers and executives. Using real case studies to drive practical outcomes, participants will be challenged to think differently about the role of information in planning and everyday execution.
Responding to the growing importance of 21st century digital technologies on business strategy and success, this workshop investigates the critical role that data, science and machine learning play in decision making and product/service strategies at highest level. As a participant, you will explore the proper balance between digital and data science skills, and you will emerge better prepared to make decisions that build competitive advantage of your organization. Moreover, you gain an understanding of the role that data intelligent technologies and solutions can play in your organization’s strategy.
Get the latest insights, trends and discoveries in big data, machine learning and analytics platforms, solutions, languages, and open source ecosystem Deploy the data analytics lifecycle to address Big Data analytics projects Machine learning fundamentals, the importance of algorithms, and machine learning as a service.
DAYS TO EVENT
- A Data Driven Digital World
- The Big Data Landscape
- Analytics and User Cases
- Telling the story with data
- Machine learning
- Big Data Technology
- Data Analytic Tools
- Data Analytic Tools Market-Putting The Pieces Together
- By the end of the master class participants will be able to explain Big Data and the Data Ecosystem.
- Apply appropriate analytics tools and techniques to collect and analyze Big Data and Identify insights that can lead to actionable results, Leverage advanced analytics to create an organizational competitive advantage.
- Deploy the data analytics to address Big Data analytics projects. Define machine learning, why it matters and discuss its relationship to analytics, data science and big data.
- Machine learning fundamentals, the importance of algorithms and machine learning as a service. Highlight the key benefits that are achieved with big data and how to identify, scope and secure support for a suitable pilot project.
Africa Data Forum
Ist Floor, Block D
Vunani Office Park
151 Katherine Street
Tel: +27 (11) 883 2787